Thursday, January 15, 2009

Twilight: The Score[OST]

0 comments
Tracklist:

01- How Would I Die
02- Who Are They?
03- Treaty
04- Phascination Phase
05- Humans Are Predators Too
06- I Dreamt Of Edward
07- I Know What You Are
08- The Most Dangerous Predator
09- The Skin Of A Killer
10- The Lion Fell In Love With A Lamb
11- Complications
12- Dinner With His Family
13- I Would Be The Meal
14- Bella’s Lullaby
15- Nomads
16- Stuck Here Like Mom
17- Bella Is Part Of The Family
18- Tracking
19- In Place Of Someone You Love
20- Showdown In The Ballet Studio
21- Edward At Her Bed

Download
Twilight: The Score





Did you enjoy the post???
Why don't you click on some ads and subscribe to feeds to help me keep posting more...

Comments

0 comments to "Twilight: The Score[OST]"

Advertisement

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com